Download MWW 2017 brochure
- Part I: Intensive Session – Thursday, July 19. [Small class, six-hour master session with an expert]
- $155 [Fee also includes: morning refreshments and lunch]
- Part II: Thursday evening, Friday & Saturday – July 19-21. [Choose from 35+ sessions on craft and publishing business.]
- $300 [Fee includes: Saturday awards banquet with keynote]
- Part I & Part II: Package [Maximize the value! Savings of $55!]
- $400 [Fee includes all activities described above]
All MWW programs and sessions are hosted at the L.A. Pittenger Student Center, Ball State University, Muncie, IN.
Midwest Writers has GROUP RATES at:
Holiday Inn Express, 4201 W. Bethel Ave., Muncie (765) 289-4678
Enter the event dates- July 18-22, which takes you to a page to make reservations with the special rate. The event code, MWW, using this link, is already pre-populated.
Complimentary breakfast buffet, wifi, and parking. Also complimentary to anyone in the group is their conference space.
Fairfield Inn (Marriott), 4011 W. Bethel Ave., Muncie (765) 282-6666. Start date: 7/18/18 End date: 7/22/18 Last day to book: 6/18/18
Other Local Hotel Options:
All reservations should be made directly with the hotels.
- Baymont Inn & Suites, 3400 Chadam Lane, Muncie, IN 765-284-4200
- Day’s Inn 3509 N. Everbrook Lane, Muncie, IN 47304 765-288-2311
- Comfort Inn & Suites 3400 N. Marleon, Muncie, IN 47304 765-587-0294
- Best Western, 3011 W. Bethel Ave., Muncie (765) 282-0600
- Cardinal Inn & Suites 3302 N. Everbrook Lane, Muncie, IN 47304 1-800-733-337 or 765-282-7557
- Hampton Inn & Suites 4200 West Bethel, Muncie, IN 47304 765-288-8500
You need to make room reservations ASAP as space is limited because several events are scheduled that weekend in Muncie, including Ball State University summer graduation.