Download MWW 2016 brochure
- Part I: Intensive Session – Thursday, July 21. [Small class, six-hour master session with an expert]
- $155 [Fee also includes: morning refreshments and lunch]
- Part II: Thursday evening, Friday & Saturday – July 21-23. [Choose from 45+ sessions on craft and publishing business.]
- $300 [Fee includes: Friday lunch; Saturday awards banquet with keynote Julie Murphy
- Part I & Part II: Package [Maximize the value! Savings of $55!]
- $400 [Fee includes all activities described above]
All MWW programs and sessions are hosted at the L.A. Pittenger Student Center, Ball State University, Muncie, IN.
Our NEW HOST hotel is:
Courtyard Muncie at Horizon Convention Center, 601 South High Street, Muncie, Indiana 47305
Use this reservation link to make online reservations:
Reservations for your room MUST be made by June 24.
- Fairfield Inn (Marriott), 4011 W. Bethel Ave., Muncie (765) 282-6666
- Ask for Ball State Rate.
- Baymont Inn & Suites, 3400 Chadam Lane, Muncie, IN 765-284-4200
All reservations should be made directly with the hotels to receive the rates quoted. Mention Midwest Writers when you call.
Other hotel options:
|Holiday Inn Express, 4201 W. Bethel Ave., Muncie (765) 289-4678||Day’s Inn 3509 N. Everbrook Lane, Muncie, IN 47304 765-288-2311|
|Cardinal Inn & Suites 3302 N. Everbrook Lane, Muncie, IN 47304 1-800-733-337 or 765-282-7557||Hampton Inn & Suites 4200 West Bethel, Muncie, IN 47304 765-288-8500|
|Comfort Inn & Suites 3400 N. Marleon, Muncie, IN 47304 1-877-424-6423||Best Western, 3011 W. Bethel Ave., Muncie (765) 282-0600|