Download MWW 2016 brochure [MWW 2017 brochure AND online registration will be available February 2017]
- Part I: Intensive Session – Thursday, July 20. [Small class, six-hour master session with an expert]
- $155 [Fee also includes: morning refreshments and lunch]
- Part II: Thursday evening, Friday & Saturday – July 20-22. [Choose from 45+ sessions on craft and publishing business.]
- $300 [Fee includes: Friday lunch; Saturday awards banquet with keynote Julie Murphy
- Part I & Part II: Package [Maximize the value! Savings of $55!]
- $400 [Fee includes all activities described above]
All MWW programs and sessions are hosted at the L.A. Pittenger Student Center, Ball State University, Muncie, IN.
Midwest Writers Host Hotel: Courtyard Muncie at Horizon Convention Center, 601 South High Street, Muncie, Indiana 47305
You will find the information for your online reservation link below.
Midwest Writers Workshop 2017
Start date: 7/19/17
End date: 7/23/17
Last day to book: 6/19/17
Marriott hotel(s) offering your special group rate:
Courtyard Muncie at Horizon Convention Center for $119 USD per night [Click link below]
OTHER LOCAL HOTEL OPTIONS:
All reservations should be made directly with the hotels.
- Baymont Inn & Suites, 3400 Chadam Lane, Muncie, IN 765-284-4200
- Fairfield Inn (Marriott), 4011 W. Bethel Ave., Muncie (765) 282-6666 [Ask for Ball State Rate.]
- Day’s Inn 3509 N. Everbrook Lane, Muncie, IN 47304 765-288-2311
- Comfort Inn & Suites 3400 N. Marleon, Muncie, IN 47304 765-587-0294
- Best Western, 3011 W. Bethel Ave., Muncie (765) 282-0600
- Cardinal Inn & Suites 3302 N. Everbrook Lane, Muncie, IN 47304 1-800-733-337 or 765-282-7557
- Holiday Inn Express, 4201 W. Bethel Ave., Muncie (765) 289-4678
- Hampton Inn & Suites 4200 West Bethel, Muncie, IN 47304 765-288-8500
You need to make room reservations ASAP as space is limited because several events are scheduled that weekend in Muncie, including Ball State University summer graduation.