Download MWW 2016 brochure
- Part I: Intensive Session – Thursday, July 21. [Small class, six-hour master session with an expert]
- $155 [Fee also includes: morning refreshments and lunch]
- Part II: Thursday evening, Friday & Saturday – July 21-23. [Choose from 45+ sessions on craft and publishing business.]
- $300 [Fee includes: Friday lunch; Saturday awards banquet with keynote Julie Murphy
- Part I & Part II: Package [Maximize the value! Savings of $55!]
- $400 [Fee includes all activities described above]
All MWW programs and sessions are hosted at the L.A. Pittenger Student Center, Ball State University, Muncie, IN.
FULL Courtyard Muncie at Horizon Convention Center, 601 South High Street, Muncie, Indiana 47305
- Use this reservation link to make online reservations:
- Book your group rate for MIDWEST WRITERS WORKSHOP
All reservations should be made directly with the hotels.
- Baymont Inn & Suites, 3400 Chadam Lane, Muncie, IN 765-284-4200 [ROOMS AVAILABLE]
- Fairfield Inn (Marriott), 4011 W. Bethel Ave., Muncie (765) 282-6666 [Ask for Ball State Rate.]
- Day’s Inn 3509 N. Everbrook Lane, Muncie, IN 47304 765-288-2311 [3 ROOMS AVAILABLE]
- Comfort Inn & Suites 3400 N. Marleon, Muncie, IN 47304 765-587-0294
- Best Western, 3011 W. Bethel Ave., Muncie (765) 282-0600
- Cardinal Inn & Suites 3302 N. Everbrook Lane, Muncie, IN 47304 1-800-733-337 or 765-282-7557
- Holiday Inn Express, 4201 W. Bethel Ave., Muncie (765) 289-4678
- Hampton Inn & Suites 4200 West Bethel, Muncie, IN 47304 765-288-8500
You need to make room reservations ASAP as space is limited because several events are scheduled that weekend in Muncie.