You want to be a better writer. We’ve got authors to help. Come for three days to grow as a writer and find your people, MWW19, July 25-27, 2019. We are bringing together top-notch authors and an industry professional to share their expertise with you. Thursday afternoon through Friday are sessions on craft, including fiction, mystery, YA, nonfiction, poetry & more! Then on Saturday, you can choose your all-day manuscript-makeover intensives according to your own interests. Or if you’re a published author or about-to-be-published author, register for Saturday’s Author Platform and Career Development Bootcamp with Jane Friedman and receive hands-on guidance and discussion to help you better develop a strategic launch plan for your work.
Do you dream of getting your story out of your heart and into a book? It’s time to turn that dream into reality. Let’s get those words onto paper and craft your story into a powerful offering.
That’s the vision behind our mission statement and our passion to help writers; MWW19 is designed to guide you to the next step in your writing journey.
Whether you’re a beginner with zero experience, or you’ve been writing for years, you’ll want the collective wisdom of our conference faculty. These authors will empower you to dream, write, and publish the story inside you.
Join us over these three days to be inspired and equipped to take the next step in your writing journey.
MWW19 features a remarkable faculty who know their stuff, providing information for both aspiring and practicing writers at all stages of their journey. MWW19 offers a gathering place for writers looking to improve their craft.
MWW19 will allow you to connect with fellow writers and gain insight from award-winning authors who will help you move forward in your writing career, regardless of whether you’re currently a beginner or a veteran of several books. Wherever you are in your writing career, there is always something new that you can learn at this writing conference. The networking is incomparable to anything else, and it will allow you to grow as a writer.
Join us July 25-27 for three days of finding your people and growing as a writer. On Thursday and Friday, you can choose from 28 craft sessions according to your own interests.
On Saturday, we have options for everyone! We’re offering genre-specific learning sessions designed for writers serious about pursuing a given genre. You will spend the day with the instructor and other writers who share your interest. These Intensive small-group sessions are limited to small class sizes.
- If you are a published author or about-to-be-published author, you can choose Author Platform and Career Development Bootcamp with Jane Friedman.
- Sessions to hone your first 10 pages! As many writers know, agents and editors won’t give your work more than ten pages or so to make an impact. If you haven’t got them hooked by then, it’s a safe bet you won’t be asked for more material. Make sure you’ve got the kind of opening they’re looking for! In these intensive sessions, you’ll get input to refine the first ten pages.
- If you write fiction and nonfiction, you can choose Manuscript Makeover or Developmental Editing.
- If you write mystery or romance, you can choose the Intensive with an award-winning instructor in that genre.
- If you have a nonfiction book idea, you can choose Nonfiction Book Proposal Workshop with Kelsey Timmerman.
Whether you come for all three days, or two days, or just one day, you will depart MWW19 equipped and motivated to take the next step in your writing journey.
THREE-DAY: Thursday-Saturday, July 25-27, 2019
- $399 [includes: Thursday reception, Friday & Saturday morning refreshments, lunches]
TWO-DAY: Thursday-Friday, July 25-26, 2019
- $289 [includes: Thursday reception, Friday morning refreshments, lunch]
ONE-DAY: Saturday, July 27, 2019. [Intensive Sessions; small class, six-hour master session with an expert]
- $155 [includes: morning refreshments and lunch]
Find the entire schedule here.
Find the faculty bios here.
Find hotels here.
Find registration here.