Nine 2011 ‘Fellows’ convened at Pokagon State Park
The seventh annual Writers Retreat, sponsored by Midwest Writers Workshop, attracted the largest number of entries we have ever received, nearly 100 submissions from as far away as Florida, Michigan, Missouri and North Carolina. Nine novelists emerged at winners of the fellowships and convened at Pokagon State Park in Northern Indiana, May 13-14, 2011. The two-day session will feature critiques, one-on-one consultations and discussions related to marketing saleable manuscripts.
2011 MWW Writers’ Retreat Fellows:
- MW King, Peoria Heights, IL
- Kate McGinn, Indianapolis, IN
- James E. Murphy, Brookville, IN
- Kathleen Slayden, Richmond, MI
- Sherry Stanfa-Stanley, Waterville, OH
- James Taborn, Kalamazoo, MI
- Stephen M. Terrell, Camby, IN
- Bethany K. Warner, Indianapolis, IN
- Katrina Anne Willis, Zionsville, IN
The Writers Retreat is supported by a grant from the Ball Brothers Foundation.