Are you earning money from your writing? Do you need help with tax deductions and record keeping?
If you answered YES, then this MWW Ongoing course is for you!
- Know what tax forms you (or your tax preparer need to file)
- Have the IRS tax forms explained in plain English
- See a sample tax return for an author
- Know what tax deductions are typical for writers
- Tax tips from a CPA and author
- Understand what forms you need to send to subcontractors
- Know when you need to charge sales tax and when you don’t!
- Be alert to IRS red flags that could trigger and audit
This course is for writers who are earning money from their writing or have expenses related to writing and wonder what they can deduct on their tax return. This is professional advice from a CPA and author at a great rate!
Format: Two instructional videos (about 45 minutes each) that you can watch on your own time, at your own convenience. Once you have registered, the entire course will be available to you until April 15, 2019, to access at any time you wish. Plus, downloadable pdfs of handouts of the PowerPoint slides.
About the Instructor